Injury Center RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. It's an easy way for you to keep up with news and information that's important to you, and helps you avoid the conventional methods of browsing or searching for information on websites. The content you want can be delivered directly to you on your iGoogle page, Yahoo page, or other personalized site without cluttering your inbox with e-mail messages. More information on RSS
The Injury Center RSS
CDC’s Injury Center RSS feed offers updates on timely feature articles and injury topics in the news, including:
- Motor Vehicle Safety
- Home and Recreational Safety
- Violence Prevention
- Concussion and Traumatic Brain Injury
- Injury Response
- Injury Data & Statistics
How do you add an RSS feed from this site?
To view this site's feeds in your RSS news reader, complete the following steps:
- Copy the URL of the feed: http://www2c.cdc.gov/podcasts/createrss.asp?t=r&c=295
- Following the instructions of your particular news reader, paste the URL into your reader.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC)
4770 Buford Hwy, NE
Atlanta, GA 30341-3717
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO