Color Me Safe
Color Me Safe is a coloring book designed for children ages four to seven. Throughout the book, the Safe Family takes simple steps to prevent injuries, such as installing smoke alarms and using child safety seats. Children can have fun coloring the pictures and reading about the Safe Family.
Color Me Safe can help parents talk with their children about safety at home and on the go! Teachers can integrate the story and messages into Pre-K and early grade school curricula and share copies with parents and children at health and safety events.
Download or order a free copy of Color Me Safe today! Also available for download in Spanish.
Download or Order Printed Copies
Order Printed Copies
- To order printed copies, go to the please go to the CDC-INFO on Demand Publications page and search for Color Me Safe.
- The Spanish version is currently only available for download.
- Page last reviewed: January 24, 2014
- Page last updated: August 27, 2014
- Content source:
- Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control