Injury Center Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs)
CE05-022 - Grants to Prevent Unintentional Injury
Initial Fiscal Year: 2005
FOA Number: CE05-022
FOA Title: Grants to Prevent Unintentional Injury
The purposes of the program are to:
• Solicit research applications that address the priorities reflected under the heading, “Research Objectives”.
• Build the scientific base for the prevention and control of fatal and nonfatal injuries and related disabilities.
• Encourage professionals from a wide spectrum of disciplines of epidemiology, behavioral and social sciences, medicine, biostatistics, public health, law, criminal justice, and engineering to perform research in order to prevent and control injuries more effectively.
• Encourage investigators to propose research that: involves intervention development and testing as well as research on methods; enhances the adoption and maintenance of effective intervention strategies among individuals, organizations, or communities.
Project Title: Dissemination Evaluation of an Older Adult Falls Prevention Program
Grant Number: 5 R49 CE000530-03
Project Period: 09/30/2005 - 09/29/2009
Project Title: Reducing Youthful Dangerous Driving (RYDD)
Grant Number: 5 R49 CE000544-03
Project Period: 9/30/2005 - 09/29/2009
- Page last reviewed: July 21, 2010
- Page last updated: February 15, 2014
- Content source:
- Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control