Injury Center Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs)
CE02-127 - Grants for Acute Care, Rehabilitation, and Disability Prevention Research
Initial Fiscal Year: 2002
FOA Number: CE02-127
FOA Title: Grants for Acute Care, Rehabilitation, and Disability Prevention Research
The purposes of the program are to:
1. Solicit research applications that address the priorities reflected under the heading, "Program Requirements."
2. Build the scientific base for the prevention and control of injury and disability.
3. Encourage professionals from a wide spectrum of disciplines such as medicine, health care, public health, health care research, behavioral and social sciences, and others, to undertake research to prevent and control injuries.
4. Encourage investigators to propose research that involves intervention development and testing as well as research on methods, to encourage individuals, organizations, or communities to adopt and maintain effective intervention strategies.
Project Title: Epidemiology and Costs of Mild Traumatic Brain Injury in Nonhospitalized Patient Populations
Grant Number: R49/CCR922432-03
Project Period: 9/30/2002 - 9/29/2006
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC)
4770 Buford Hwy, NE
Atlanta, GA 30341-3717
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO