Injury Center Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs)
CE02-126 - Grants for Dissemination Research to Prevent Unint Injuries
Initial Fiscal Year: 2002
FOA Number: CE02-126
FOA Title: Grants for Dissemination Research to Prevent Unint Injuries
The purposes of the program are to:
1. Solicit research applications that address the priorities reflected under the heading, "Program Requirements."
2. Build the scientific base for the prevention of unintentional injuries.
3. Encourage professionals from a wide spectrum of disciplines such as medicine, health care, public health, health care research, behavioral and social sciences, and others, to undertake research to prevent and control injuries.
4. Encourage investigators to propose research that involves the development and testing of dissemination strategies to stimulate individuals, organizations, or communities to adopt and maintain effective interventions.
5. Advance the practice of public health and policy in order to promote health and prevent injury with findings from this these projects.
Project Title: Dissemination Research of Effective Interventions to Prevent Unint Injuries - Johns Hopkins University
Grant Number: 5 R49 CE322401-03
Project Period: 9/30/2002 - 9/29/2005
Project Title: Dissemination Research of Effective Interventions to Prevent Unint Injuries - Dallas County Hospital District
Grant Number: 5 R49 CE622400-03
Project Period: 9/30/2002 - 9/29/2007
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center for Injury Prevention and Control (NCIPC)
4770 Buford Hwy, NE
Atlanta, GA 30341-3717
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO