Surveillance and Data
In this section, we will provide:
- An overview of HRQOL surveillance.
- Key findings related to adult health-related quality of life.
- Data Tables reporting fair or poor health; physically unhealthy days; mentally unhealthy days; activity limitation days.
- National maps showing fair or poor health; physically unhealthy days; mentally unhealthy days; activity limitation days and a summary measure of unhealthy days.
- A queryable BRFSS database to allow you to view HRQOL trend data by state and demographics.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Quality of Life
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO