CDC and Medscape provide free continuing education courses, for credit, on HPV infection, cancers, and vaccination. Some of these courses can also provide guidance on how to have an effective conversation with parents about vaccinating their children against HPV and help them overcome any hesitancy. Here are some simple suggestions on how you can use the resources below in your practice.
Take Action By:
- Integrate learnings from these free continuing education activities into your conversations with parents to help you make an effective recommendation every time you see an 11 or 12 year old in your office.
- Get your entire office staff on board with HPV vaccination by sharing information you receive and having staff complete these continuing education courses as well.
- Join the CDC’s adolescent vaccination team on a monthly webinar that will highlight important HPV vaccine information. These webinars will be recorded and placed online for further reference.
Common Questions about 9-Valent HPV Vaccine
NEW Jun 2015
- Page last reviewed: September 30, 2015
- Page last updated: December 15, 2015
- Content source: