CDC has worked with key cities to create effective policies and programs to curb the tide of HIV infections in those cities. These cities have higher rates of HIV due to a number of factors therefore making them key locations for studies.
Podcasts are short audio and visual presentations on specific topics. CDC creates podcast to allow individuals greater understanding of a specific topic. Podcasts can be listened to at a computer or downloaded to a mobile device. Transcripts of the podcasts are often available. This section takes you to CDC’s library of HIV-related podcasts.
CDC often undertakes consultations and other meetings that help inform the formulation of our surveillance products. We also explain certain findings as it pertains to framing the message around our surveillance data.
CDC often collaborates with other governmental and non-governmental institutions on gathering and presenting our surveillance information. Our data is also used by these other agencies to help guide their work.
Find an HIV testing site near you.
Search location, such as: "Atlanta, GA", or "30033".
For more information, please visit gettested.cdc.gov
Please contact GETTESTED-Webmaster@cdc.gov with any comments, suggestions, or concerns.
- HIV Basics
- Who's at Risk for HIV?
- Risk Behavior
- Racial/Ethnic Groups
- HIV Testing
- Prevention Research
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Prevention Benefits of HIV Treatment
- Replicating Effective Programs Plus (REP)
- Compendium of Evidence-Based Interventions and Best Practices for HIV Prevention
- Demonstration Projects
- Ongoing Research
- The Serostatus Approach to Fighting the HIV Epidemic
- Policies and Programs
- Affordable Care Act
- DHAP Annual Report
- DHAP Strategic Plan
- Expanded Testing Initiative
- Funding Announcements
- Funding Awards 2012
- Funding Awards 2011
- Funding Awards 2010
- Funding Awards 2009
- Questions and Answers
- Letter of Intent
- Workshops and Web Conferences
- Eligibility Criteria and Maps of MSAs and MDs
- After You Apply
- New Awards for 12-1201
- FY 2012 Funding for Category C
- Grantee Orientation Materials
- Comprehensive Program Plan
- HIV Planning Guidance
- Capacity Building Assistance for Health Departments
- Related Links
- High Impact Prevention
- HIV-Related Laws
- Progress Reports
- Program Planning
- Guidelines and Recommendations
- Training and Conferences
- Statistics Center
- Statistics Overview
- Surveillance Overview
- Surveillance Systems
- Surveillance Reports and Slide Sets
- Recommendations and Guidelines
- Other Resources
- Resource Library