Bibliography for HIV among Native Hawaiians and Other Pacific Islanders in the United States fact sheet
- CDC. Diagnoses of HIV infection and AIDS in the United States and dependent areas, 2011. HIV Surveillance Report 2013;23. Accessed March 12, 2014.
- CDC. Estimated HIV incidence among adults and adolescents in the United States, 2007–2010. HIV Surveillance Supplemental Report 2012;17(4). Accessed March 12, 2014.
- CDC. Monitoring selected national HIV prevention and care objectives by using HIV surveillance data—United States and 6 dependent areas—2011. HIV Surveillance Supplemental Report 2013;18(5). Accessed March 12, 2014.
- Cook WK, Chung C, Ve’e T. Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander Health Disparities. San Francisco, CA: Asian & Pacific Islander American Health Forum; August 2010.
- Takahashi LM, Kim AJ, Sablan-Santos L, et al. HIV testing behavior among Pacific Islanders in Southern California: exploring the importance of race/ethnicity, knowledge, and domestic violence. AIDS Educ Prev 2011;23(1):54-64. PubMed abstract.
- DiStefano AS, Hui B, Barrera-Ng A, et al. Contextualization of HIV and HPV risk and prevention among Pacific Islander young adults in Southern California. Soc Sci Med 2012;75(4):699-708.
- Adih WK, Campsmith M, Williams CL, Hardnett FP, Hughes D. Epidemiology of HIV among Asians and Pacific Islanders in the United States, 2001-2008. J Int Assoc Physicians AIDS Care (Chic) 2011;10(3):150-9. PubMed abstract.