Bibliography for HIV Among Asians in the United States fact sheet
- CDC. Diagnoses of HIV infection and AIDS in the United States and dependent areas, 2013. HIV Surveillance Report 2015;25. Accessed March 18, 2015.
- CDC. Monitoring Selected National HIV Prevention and Care Objectives by Using HIV Surveillance Data—United States and 6 Dependent Areas—2012. Volume 19, Number 3. Accessed March 18, 2015.
- US Census Bureau. The Asian Population 2010 . March 2012. Accessed March 18, 2015.
- CDC. Estimated HIV incidence among adults and adolescents in the United States, 2007–2010 . HIV Surveillance Supplemental Report 2012;17(4). Accessed April 25, 2014.
- Russ LW, Meyer AC, Takahashi LM, et al. Examining barriers to care: provider and client perspectives on the stigmatization of HIV-positive Asian-Americans with or without viral hepatitis co-infection. AIDS Care 2012;24(10):1302-7.
- Hahm HC, Lee J, Rough K, Strathdee SA. Gender power control, sexual experiences, safer sex practices, and potential HIV risk behaviors among Asian-American women. AIDS Behav 2012;16(1):179-88.
- CDC. Effective HIV surveillance among Asian Americans and Other Pacific Islanders . April 2013. Accessed April 2014.