Bibliography for HIV Among Gay, Bisexual, and Other Men Who Have Sex With Men
The following articles were used as source material for much of the information on this website about HIV among gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM):
- CDC. Estimated HIV incidence in the United States, 2007-2010. HIV Surveillance Supplemental Report 2012;17(No. 4). Accessed March 12, 2015.
- Purcell D, Johnson CH, Lansky A, et al. Estimating the population size of men who have sex with men in the United States to obtain HIV and syphilis rates. Open AIDS Journal 2012;6 (Suppl 1: M6): 98-107.
- CDC. Monitoring selected national HIV prevention and care objectives by using HIV surveillance data—United States and 6 U.S. dependent areas—2012. HIV Surveillance Supplemental Report 2014;19(3). Accessed March 12, 2015.
- CDC. Diagnoses of HIV infection in the United States and dependent areas, 2013. HIV Surveillance Report 2015;25. Accessed March 12, 2015
- CDC. HIV Risk, Prevention, and Testing Behaviors National HIV Behavioral Surveillance System, Men Who Have Sex with Men, 20 U.S. Cities, 2011. HIV Surveillance Report, Special Report 8, 2014. Accessed March 12, 2015.
- Crepaz N, Marks G, Liau A, Mullins MM, Aupont LW, Marshall KJ, et al. Prevalence of unprotected anal intercourse among HIV-diagnosed MSM in the United States: a meta-analysis. AIDS 2009;23:1617–1629.
- CDC. Statement on serosorting among gay, bisexual and other men who have sex with men. Available at http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/Serosorting.htm. Accessed March 12, 2015.
- CDC. Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2010. [Special Populations: MSM, p. 12]. Accessed March 12, 2015.