Bibliography for HIV Among Men Fact Sheet
- CDC. Monitoring selected national HIV prevention and care objectives by using HIV surveillance data—United States and 6 U.S. dependent areas—2011. HIV Surveillance Supplemental Report 2013;18(5).
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Estimated HIV incidence among adults and adolescents in the United States, 2007–2010. HIV Surveillance Supplemental Report 2012;17(4).
- CDC. Diagnoses of HIV infection and AIDS in the United States and dependent areas, 2011. HIV Surveillance Report 2013;23.
- CDC. Estimated lifetime risk for diagnosis of HIV infection among Hispanics/Latinos – 37 states and Puerto Rico, 2007. MMWR 2010;59(40):1297-1301.
- CDC. WISQARS leading causes of death reports, national and regional, 1999–2010. Accessed May 13, 2013.
- CDC. 2011 National data for chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis.