Comprehensive Risk Counseling and Services (CRCS)
The purpose of this website is to provide information to CBOs and health departments that are or will be implementing CRCS (formerly known as Prevention Case Management or PCM) – an intensive, individual level, client-centered risk reduction intervention for people at high risk for HIV infection or transmission.
The website contains information such as the CRCS Implementation Manual and sample data collection templates (in the appendices), news and updates concerning the intervention, links to CRCS training centers, and other relevant information. You will also be able to communicate with a CDC representative concerning CRCS. Don't forget to check out the ' Frequently asked questions' link, as it may answer your questions.
This information has been developed and reviewed by staff at CDC – and specifically, the CRCS work group in the Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention.
We want this website to be a convenient resource for you, so please feel free to offer suggestions. Bookmark us, so you can easily find your way back. But above all, welcome!
Find an HIV testing site near you.
Search location, such as: "Atlanta, GA", or "30033".
For more information, please visit gettested.cdc.gov
Please contact GETTESTED-Webmaster@cdc.gov with any comments, suggestions, or concerns.
- HIV Basics
- Who's at Risk for HIV?
- Risk Behavior
- Racial/Ethnic Groups
- HIV Testing
- Prevention Research
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Prevention Benefits of HIV Treatment
- Replicating Effective Programs Plus (REP)
- Compendium of Evidence-Based Interventions and Best Practices for HIV Prevention
- Demonstration Projects
- Ongoing Research
- The Serostatus Approach to Fighting the HIV Epidemic
- Policies and Programs
- Affordable Care Act
- DHAP Annual Report
- DHAP Strategic Plan
- Expanded Testing Initiative
- Funding Announcements
- Funding Awards 2012
- Funding Awards 2011
- Funding Awards 2010
- Funding Awards 2009
- Questions and Answers
- Letter of Intent
- Workshops and Web Conferences
- Eligibility Criteria and Maps of MSAs and MDs
- After You Apply
- New Awards for 12-1201
- FY 2012 Funding for Category C
- Grantee Orientation Materials
- Comprehensive Program Plan
- HIV Planning Guidance
- Capacity Building Assistance for Health Departments
- Related Links
- High Impact Prevention
- HIV-Related Laws
- Progress Reports
- Program Planning
- Guidelines and Recommendations
- Training and Conferences
- Statistics Center
- Statistics Overview
- Surveillance Overview
- Surveillance Systems
- Surveillance Reports and Slide Sets
- Recommendations and Guidelines
- Other Resources
- Resource Library