External Peer Review
Peer Review Final Report
This report contains a summary of the findings and recommendations of the EPR Process. The findings and recommendations included here are those of the EPR members and Steering Committee without input from CDC staff.
- External Peer
Review Executive Summary
This summary contains the findings and recommendations of the External Peer Review and materials that provide background to the reader on DHAP's programs and activities that were reviewed by the expert panel.
- External Peer Review Executive Summary
- List of Reviewers
This review consisted of convening a group of seventy-three (73) experts from state and local government, national partner organizations, academia, community-based organizations and risk population stakeholders from various parts of the country with experience in HIV prevention and familiarity with DHAP's intramural and extramural activities to examine DHAP's HIV prevention activities.
- Program Response to Recommendations
Executive Summary of the Program's response to the findings and recommendations of the External Peer Review on DHAP's programs and activities that were reviewed by the expert panel.
Find an HIV testing site near you.
Search location, such as: "Atlanta, GA", or "30033".
For more information, please visit gettested.cdc.gov
Please contact GETTESTED-Webmaster@cdc.gov with any comments, suggestions, or concerns.
- HIV Basics
- Who's at Risk for HIV?
- Risk Behavior
- Racial/Ethnic Groups
- HIV Testing
- Living With HIV
- Prevention Research
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Prevention Benefits of HIV Treatment
- Replicating Effective Programs Plus (REP)
- Compendium of Evidence-Based Interventions and Best Practices for HIV Prevention
- Demonstration Projects
- Ongoing Research
- The Serostatus Approach to Fighting the HIV Epidemic
- Policies and Programs
- Affordable Care Act
- DHAP Annual Report
- DHAP Strategic Plan
- Expanded Testing Initiative
- Funding Announcements
- Funding Awards 2012
- Funding Awards 2011
- Funding Awards 2010
- Funding Awards 2009
- Questions and Answers
- Letter of Intent
- Workshops and Web Conferences
- Eligibility Criteria and Maps of MSAs and MDs
- After You Apply
- New Awards for 12-1201
- FY 2012 Funding for Category C
- Grantee Orientation Materials
- Comprehensive Program Plan
- HIV Planning Guidance
- Capacity Building Assistance for Health Departments
- Related Links
- High Impact Prevention
- HIV-Related Laws
- Progress Reports
- Program Planning
- Guidelines and Recommendations
- Training and Conferences
- Statistics Center
- Statistics Overview
- Surveillance Overview
- Surveillance Systems
- Surveillance Reports and Slide Sets
- Recommendations and Guidelines
- Other Resources
- Resource Library