Funding Opportunity Announcement: PS12-1210 Secretary's Minority AIDS Initiative Funding for Care and Prevention in the United States (CAPUS) Demonstration Project
April 9, 2014: New CAPUS Fact Sheet added for FOA 12-1210. Please visit the Fact Sheet page for more information.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention (NCHHSTP), Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention (DHAP), Prevention Research Branch is pleased to announce the publication of Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) PS12-1210 Secretary's Minority AIDS Initiative Funding for Care and Prevention in the United States (CAPUS) Demonstration Project. This FOA was published June 8, 2012 on www.grants.gov (please find the instructions for accessing the FOA below). The application deadline is July 31, 2012.
To Access the Announcement & Application Package:
- Go to: www.grants.gov
- Select: "For Applicants"
- Select: "Find Grant Opportunities"
- Select: "Basic Search"
- Type in the Funding Opportunity Number, formatted as: CDC-RFA-PS12-1210
For submission difficulties, contact the Grants.gov Contact Center Phone: 1-800-518-4726 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CDC Telecommunications for the hearing impaired or disabled is available at: TTY (888)232-6348.
Find an HIV testing site near you.
Search location, such as: "Atlanta, GA", or "30033".
For more information, please visit gettested.cdc.gov
Please contact GETTESTED-Webmaster@cdc.gov with any comments, suggestions, or concerns.
- HIV Basics
- Who's at Risk for HIV?
- Risk Behavior
- Racial/Ethnic Groups
- HIV Testing
- Prevention Research
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Prevention Benefits of HIV Treatment
- Replicating Effective Programs Plus (REP)
- Compendium of Evidence-Based Interventions and Best Practices for HIV Prevention
- Demonstration Projects
- Ongoing Research
- The Serostatus Approach to Fighting the HIV Epidemic
- Policies and Programs
- Affordable Care Act
- DHAP Annual Report
- DHAP Strategic Plan
- Expanded Testing Initiative
- Funding Announcements
- Funding Awards 2012
- Funding Awards 2011
- Funding Awards 2010
- Funding Awards 2009
- Questions and Answers
- Letter of Intent
- Workshops and Web Conferences
- Eligibility Criteria and Maps of MSAs and MDs
- After You Apply
- New Awards for 12-1201
- FY 2012 Funding for Category C
- Grantee Orientation Materials
- Comprehensive Program Plan
- HIV Planning Guidance
- Capacity Building Assistance for Health Departments
- Related Links
- High Impact Prevention
- HIV-Related Laws
- Progress Reports
- Program Planning
- Guidelines and Recommendations
- Training and Conferences
- Statistics Center
- Statistics Overview
- Surveillance Overview
- Surveillance Systems
- Surveillance Reports and Slide Sets
- Recommendations and Guidelines
- Other Resources
- Resource Library