Capacity Building Assistance
Capacity Building Assistance (CBA) is the provision of information, technical assistance, technical consultation, training, or technology transfer for individuals and organizations to improve the delivery and effectiveness of HIV prevention services.
CDC funds multiple national and regional non-governmental organizations (CBA Providers) to deliver services that will build the capacity of HIV prevention CBOs.
To request Capacity Building Assistance, please download and complete the CBA Request Form. Submit the completed request form to CBOCBARequest@cdc.gov no later than March 13, 2013. You will receive a response within 72 business hours of CDC receiving the CBA request.
For information regarding trainings on structural interventions and/or Effective Behavioral Interventions (EBI), such as Selecting Effective Behavioral Intervention (EBI), please go to NNPTC National Training Calendar and www.effectiveinterventions.org for a calendar listing of all available dates.
Find an HIV testing site near you.
Search location, such as: "Atlanta, GA", or "30033".
For more information, please visit gettested.cdc.gov
Please contact GETTESTED-Webmaster@cdc.gov with any comments, suggestions, or concerns.
- HIV Basics
- Who's at Risk for HIV?
- Risk Behavior
- Racial/Ethnic Groups
- HIV Testing
- Prevention Research
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Prevention Benefits of HIV Treatment
- Replicating Effective Programs Plus (REP)
- Compendium of Evidence-Based Interventions and Best Practices for HIV Prevention
- Demonstration Projects
- Ongoing Research
- The Serostatus Approach to Fighting the HIV Epidemic
- Policies and Programs
- Affordable Care Act
- DHAP Annual Report
- DHAP Strategic Plan
- Expanded Testing Initiative
- Funding Announcements
- Funding Awards 2012
- Funding Awards 2011
- Funding Awards 2010
- Funding Awards 2009
- Questions and Answers
- Letter of Intent
- Workshops and Web Conferences
- Eligibility Criteria and Maps of MSAs and MDs
- After You Apply
- New Awards for 12-1201
- FY 2012 Funding for Category C
- Grantee Orientation Materials
- Comprehensive Program Plan
- HIV Planning Guidance
- Capacity Building Assistance for Health Departments
- Related Links
- High Impact Prevention
- HIV-Related Laws
- Progress Reports
- Program Planning
- Guidelines and Recommendations
- Training and Conferences
- Statistics Center
- Statistics Overview
- Surveillance Overview
- Surveillance Systems
- Surveillance Reports and Slide Sets
- Recommendations and Guidelines
- Other Resources
- Resource Library