PS12-1201 Jurisdictional HIV Prevention Plan and Comprehensive Program Plan
As a requirement of the PS12-1201 Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA), health department grantees must complete and submit a Jurisdictional HIV Prevention Plan and a Comprehensive Program Plan. These plans cover the project period from January 1, 2012 – December 31, 2016.
Both plans are living documents and serve as a roadmap for grantees for the provision of HIV prevention efforts within their jurisdictions and should be updated annually, or as needed. The information provided in these plans will assist CDC in our ongoing efforts to improve the implementation and delivery of HIV prevention programs.
Completed Jurisdictional HIV Prevention Plans and Comprehensive Program Plans should be submitted no later than September 28, 2012 to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailbox. Please follow-up with your respective project officer to discuss the completion of the jurisdictional plan and program plan should you have any questions.
Please send any general questions related to these required plans to email@example.com.
Find an HIV testing site near you.
Search location, such as: "Atlanta, GA", or "30033".
For more information, please visit gettested.cdc.gov
Please contact GETTESTED-Webmaster@cdc.gov with any comments, suggestions, or concerns.
- HIV Basics
- Who's at Risk for HIV?
- Risk Behavior
- Racial/Ethnic Groups
- HIV Testing
- Living With HIV
- Prevention Research
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Prevention Benefits of HIV Treatment
- Replicating Effective Programs Plus (REP)
- Compendium of Evidence-Based Interventions and Best Practices for HIV Prevention
- Demonstration Projects
- Ongoing Research
- The Serostatus Approach to Fighting the HIV Epidemic
- Policies and Programs
- Affordable Care Act
- DHAP Annual Report
- DHAP Strategic Plan
- Expanded Testing Initiative
- Funding Announcements
- Funding Awards 2012
- Funding Awards 2011
- Funding Awards 2010
- Funding Awards 2009
- Questions and Answers
- Letter of Intent
- Workshops and Web Conferences
- Eligibility Criteria and Maps of MSAs and MDs
- After You Apply
- New Awards for 12-1201
- FY 2012 Funding for Category C
- Grantee Orientation Materials
- Comprehensive Program Plan
- HIV Planning Guidance
- Capacity Building Assistance for Health Departments
- Related Links
- High Impact Prevention
- HIV-Related Laws
- Progress Reports
- Program Planning
- Guidelines and Recommendations
- Training and Conferences
- Statistics Center
- Statistics Overview
- Surveillance Overview
- Surveillance Systems
- Surveillance Reports and Slide Sets
- Recommendations and Guidelines
- Other Resources
- Resource Library