Letter of Intent (LOI)
CDC urges you to complete an LOI before you send in your application. The purpose of this letter is to inform CDC that your community-based organization (CBO) is interested in applying for funding under Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) PS11-1113. Although a letter of intent is not required, it is highly recommended because this information will assist CDC in planning for the review process.
Applicants are permitted to submit only one application per organization. Therefore, you can only submit one Letter of Intent (LOI) per application.
Submit your Letter of Intent here.
LOI Deadline Date: April 4, 2011
Note: An email acknowledging receipt of your LOI submission will be forwarded during the week of April 11, 2011.
Find an HIV testing site near you.
Search location, such as: "Atlanta, GA", or "30033".
For more information, please visit gettested.cdc.gov
Please contact GETTESTED-Webmaster@cdc.gov with any comments, suggestions, or concerns.
- HIV Basics
- Who's at Risk for HIV?
- Risk Behavior
- Racial/Ethnic Groups
- HIV Testing
- Living With HIV
- Prevention Research
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Prevention Benefits of HIV Treatment
- Replicating Effective Programs Plus (REP)
- Compendium of Evidence-Based Interventions and Best Practices for HIV Prevention
- Demonstration Projects
- Ongoing Research
- The Serostatus Approach to Fighting the HIV Epidemic
- Policies and Programs
- Affordable Care Act
- DHAP Annual Report
- DHAP Strategic Plan
- Expanded Testing Initiative
- Funding Announcements
- Funding Awards 2012
- Funding Awards 2011
- Funding Awards 2010
- Funding Awards 2009
- Questions and Answers
- Letter of Intent
- Workshops and Web Conferences
- Eligibility Criteria and Maps of MSAs and MDs
- After You Apply
- New Awards for 12-1201
- FY 2012 Funding for Category C
- Grantee Orientation Materials
- Comprehensive Program Plan
- HIV Planning Guidance
- Capacity Building Assistance for Health Departments
- Related Links
- High Impact Prevention
- HIV-Related Laws
- Progress Reports
- Program Planning
- Guidelines and Recommendations
- Training and Conferences
- Statistics Center
- Statistics Overview
- Surveillance Overview
- Surveillance Systems
- Surveillance Reports and Slide Sets
- Recommendations and Guidelines
- Other Resources
- Resource Library