- CBO Quarterly Call/Webinar Slides (May, 2012) – Emphasis and De-Emphasis of EBIs
- DHAP EBI Prioritization Webinar (Sept, 2013) – DHAP EBI Prioritization Webinar
- CDC’s Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention invited its PS10-1003 CBO, Capacity Building Assistance, and the National Network of Prevention Training Center partners to the first in a series of webinars on Thursday, September 26th, 2013, to discuss the PS10-1003 Community High Impact Prevention (CHIP) program. The webinar included important new guidance for our prevention partners about the implementation of the CHIP program, CHIP program requirements, implementation timeline, and critical next steps for grantees.
CBO Community High Impact Prevention Webinar
- This webinar (November 14, 2013) includes important new guidance for our PS10-1003 CBO partners about the implementation of the CHIP program and includes an overview on the HIV Care Continuum and the linkage to care component of the CHIP program.
Community High Impact Prevention Webinar #2
- This webinar (December 5, 2013) includes important new guidance for our PS10-1003 CBO partners about the implementation of the CHIP program and includes an overview and discussion on recruitment and retention and the Navigation and Support Services component of the CHIP program.
Community High Impact Prevention Webinar #3
- This webinar (January 23, 2014) is the guidance conference call to assist you in completing your PS10-1003 IPR and to clarify any questions you may have pertaining to the IPR requirements and/or the development of your Year 5 (July 1, 2014 – June 30, 2015) program budget.
Community High Impact Prevention Webinar #4/IPR Guidance Call
Find an HIV testing site near you.
Search location, such as: "Atlanta, GA", or "30033".
For more information, please visit gettested.cdc.gov
Please contact GETTESTED-Webmaster@cdc.gov with any comments, suggestions, or concerns.
- HIV Basics
- Who's at Risk for HIV?
- Risk Behavior
- Racial/Ethnic Groups
- HIV Testing
- Prevention Research
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Prevention Benefits of HIV Treatment
- Replicating Effective Programs Plus (REP)
- Compendium of Evidence-Based Interventions and Best Practices for HIV Prevention
- Demonstration Projects
- Ongoing Research
- The Serostatus Approach to Fighting the HIV Epidemic
- Policies and Programs
- Affordable Care Act
- DHAP Annual Report
- DHAP Strategic Plan
- Expanded Testing Initiative
- Funding Announcements
- Funding Awards 2012
- Funding Awards 2011
- Funding Awards 2010
- Funding Awards 2009
- Questions and Answers
- Letter of Intent
- Workshops and Web Conferences
- Eligibility Criteria and Maps of MSAs and MDs
- After You Apply
- New Awards for 12-1201
- FY 2012 Funding for Category C
- Grantee Orientation Materials
- Comprehensive Program Plan
- HIV Planning Guidance
- Capacity Building Assistance for Health Departments
- Related Links
- High Impact Prevention
- HIV-Related Laws
- Progress Reports
- Program Planning
- Guidelines and Recommendations
- Training and Conferences
- Statistics Center
- Statistics Overview
- Surveillance Overview
- Surveillance Systems
- Surveillance Reports and Slide Sets
- Recommendations and Guidelines
- Other Resources
- Resource Library