Program Announcement PS08-803: HIV Prevention Projects for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the United States Virgin Islands
This Web site is designed to facilitate the application process for Community-Based Organizations applying for funding under Program Announcement PS08-803.
- Applicant Question/Answers from the Grants Writing Seminars: A Q/A document has been added to the website under the Frequently Asked Questions section. Applicants can access this document by clicking here.
- Update to Attachments - Microsoft Word versions of the
following attachments have been added to the website, see
- Attachment IV. Proposed Target Population Worksheet
- Attachment IX. Historical Data Table
- Attachment X. Health Department Director Sample Letter for CTR
- Attachment XI. Sample Letter for PCRS Memorandum of Understanding with Health Department
- Attachment XII. Sample Letter: LOI from a Physician for HIV testing activities
- Attachment XIII. CDC Form 0.1113: Assurance of Compliance with the Requirements for Contents of AIDS Related Written Materials Form
- CDC will conduct two (2) Pre-Application Workshops:
Registration: 8:00 a.m.–9:00 a.m.
Meeting: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
- San Juan, PR: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 – Intercontinental
Intercontinental San Juan Resort Hotel
5961 Isla Verde Avenue
San Juan, Puerto Rico 00979
- St. Thomas, USVI: Thursday, February 14, 2008 – Wyndham Sugar
6500 Estate Smith Bay
St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands 00802
340-777-7100 (main number)
800-927-7100 (toll free reservations)
- San Juan, PR: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 – Intercontinental Hotel
- CDC will post pre-recorded Webcast Presentations on this PA Website on Monday, January 28, 2008.
- CDC will conduct a series of four Question and Answer (Q/A)
- Tuesday, 2/5/08 at 10:00 am ET
- Thursday, 2/21/08 at 1:00 pm ET
- Thursday, 3/6/08 at 10:00 am ET
- Thursday, 3/13/08 at 1:00 pm ET
The information to participate in the conference calls is as follows:
Pass code: 5454178
Confirmation #: 3518032
Call Leader: Lisa Mackey