PA PS08-803 Application Checklist
Use this checklist to be sure that you have included everything that is required in your application.
- Letter of Intent (February 12, 2008): Complete Attachment VII. Click here to access and complete this form.
- E-mail: PA08803@cdc.gov
- Fax: 404-639-5257 or 404-639-5258
- Application Form (March 17, 2008): Download a copy from
or request a hard copy from the CDC Procurement and Grants Office Technical Information Management Section (PGO-TIMS) staff at 770-488-2700.
- Electronic Submission: Submit electronically at www.grants.gov. E-mail submissions will not be accepted. ed. Note: Visit Grants.gov at least 30 days prior to filing your application to familiarize yourself with the registration and submission processes.
- Paper Submission: Applicants should submit one signed original and two hard copies of the application and all appendices.
- DUNS number on your application form. To apply, go to the DUNS site or call 1-866-705-5711.
NOTE: Your application will not be reviewed if it does not include the information listed below, as well as the required documents listed in parts A-I, depending on the services you plan to provide.
- Application Cover Letter
- Application Table of Contents
- Project Abstract
- Project Narrative
- Answers to the questions in sections A-I
- Appendix A: Budget and Budget Justification
- Detailed line item budget and budget justification, along with a sub-budget provided for each program model (e.g., Many Men, Many Voices and CTR)
- Appendix B: Proof of Eligibility
- Proof of service, location, and history (including client characteristics)
- One copy of a progress report or letter from one of your funding organizations (if your agency is not currently funded by an outside source, this documentation is not required)
- At least three letters of support from civic (or nonprofit), business, or faith-based organizations that are located in the community and also serve the proposed target population
- Letter from IRS or state proof of incorporation as a non-profit organization, e.g., 501(c)(3) status
- Historical Data Table
- Letter from the health department stating that you have discussed your plans for implementing CTR services, verifying that your organization will comply with all state and local laws and regulations pertaining to HIV CTR Services
- Form 0.1113: Assurance of Compliance Form signed by your project director and authorized business officer and submitted with the Requirements for Contents of AIDS-Related Written Materials Form
- PCRS Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with Health Department
- Appendix C: Target Population Worksheet
- Completed Target Population Worksheet (PA Attachment VI)
- Appendix D: Implementation Plan(s)
- An implementation plan, including written process and outcome objectives along with a detailed implementation time line for each program model (e.g., from the beginning of hiring staff, staff training, project planning phase, implementation activities)
- Appendix E: Other Documentation
- Letter of intent from a physician for HIV testing activities
- Letter of support from laboratory or CLIA certificate of waiver
- Curriculum vitae
- Organization charts
- Additional letters of support
- Other documentation