Welcome To The New HIV Web Site For The CDC
Welcome to the newly re-designed HIV Web site for the CDC. This Web site is the primary access point for HIV science and public health information from CDC. We are pleased that it has also become one of the most visited HIV sites on the Internet. Some of the new features include:
- Related Topics Module: You will now be able to see other sections related to the page you are visiting. The module pulls from the search terms that you used to access our site, this will help you navigate the new site faster but allowing the site to work for you.
- Funding Search: In the new funding section, you will be able to search for Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs) by using search terms that you find relevant to your projects. The results will pull from current FOAS that are tagged with these same search terms.
- Training and Conferences Calendar: We will be providing a list of the current HIV related conference and trainings. You will also be able to add conferences that you know about to our list by emailing our HIV Web Master using the form in the training section.
- Content Syndication: Need CDC’s HIV latest information? Content syndication allows us to share our content with you, our public health partners, by synching our sites. As we update our pages, your pages will be updated as well. This ensures we are sharing in the latest HIV related science and other products.
- Mobile Ready Pages: Reading our site on a tablet? You will now be able to see our information on your mobile device.