Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
Phone: 1-800-CDC-INFO (232-4636)
8A to 8P Monday through Friday, Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Closed overnight (8:00pm to 8:00am EST), Saturdays and Sundays, and on major federal holidays
Partners & Providers:
CDC National Prevention Information Network (NPIN)
M-F, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Time
Web Site Technical Issues
For Web site technical issues (i.e. dead links or a page doesn’t load) please send a message to our webmaster. If you have non-technical questions, concerns or suggestions please contact CDC-INFO at the number or e-mail provided above.
Report an Accessibility Problem
If you would like to report an accessibility problem with the CDC Web site, please visit http://www.cdc.gov/accessibility.
- CDC's website provides health information for your general knowledge.
- Concerns about a medical condition--either your own or that of a family member, should always be addressed to your primary health care professional for advice and care appropriate to your specific medical needs.
- CDC does not recommend self-diagnosis or self-management of health problems that should be attended to by health care professionals.
Find an HIV testing site near you.
Search location, such as: "Atlanta, GA", or "30033".
For more information, please visit gettested.cdc.gov
Please contact GETTESTED-Webmaster@cdc.gov with any comments, suggestions, or concerns.
- HIV Basics
- Who's at Risk for HIV?
- Risk Behavior
- Racial/Ethnic Groups
- HIV Testing
- Living With HIV
- Prevention Research
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Prevention Benefits of HIV Treatment
- Replicating Effective Programs Plus (REP)
- Compendium of Evidence-Based Interventions and Best Practices for HIV Prevention
- Demonstration Projects
- Ongoing Research
- The Serostatus Approach to Fighting the HIV Epidemic
- Policies and Programs
- Affordable Care Act
- DHAP Annual Report
- DHAP Strategic Plan
- Expanded Testing Initiative
- Funding Announcements
- Funding Awards 2012
- Funding Awards 2011
- Funding Awards 2010
- Funding Awards 2009
- Questions and Answers
- Letter of Intent
- Workshops and Web Conferences
- Eligibility Criteria and Maps of MSAs and MDs
- After You Apply
- New Awards for 12-1201
- FY 2012 Funding for Category C
- Grantee Orientation Materials
- Comprehensive Program Plan
- HIV Planning Guidance
- Capacity Building Assistance for Health Departments
- Related Links
- High Impact Prevention
- HIV-Related Laws
- Progress Reports
- Program Planning
- Guidelines and Recommendations
- Training and Conferences
- Statistics Center
- Statistics Overview
- Surveillance Overview
- Surveillance Systems
- Surveillance Reports and Slide Sets
- Recommendations and Guidelines
- Other Resources
- Resource Library