- Heart Disease
- Men and Heart Disease
- Women and Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Know the Signs and Symptoms of Heart Attack
- American Indian and Alaska Native Heart Disease and Stroke
State Public Health Actions Program
- State Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Program in Health Care Settings to Prevent Heart Disease and Stroke
- State Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Programs Address High Blood Cholesterol
- State Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Program Addresses Cardiac Rehabilitation
- State Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Programs Address Prehospital Emergency Medical Response
- Atlas of Heart Disease and Stroke Among American Indians and Alaska Natives
Provides information on geographic patterns in deaths due to heart disease and stroke among American Indians and Alaska Natives. Heart disease and stroke are the first and sixth leading causes of death in these populations.
- Men and Heart Disease: An Atlas of Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Mortality
- Women and Heart Disease: An Atlas of Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Mortality (Second Edition)
- Preventing Heart Disease and Stroke: Addressing the Nation's Leading Killers
Among both men and women, and across all racial and ethnic groups, cardiovascular disease is our nation's leading killer.
- Prevention Works: CDC Strategies for a Heart–Healthy and Stroke–Free America
This briefing document is intended to provide a snapshot of heart disease and stroke prevention at CDC. It also provides information on the health and economic costs of chronic diseases to our nation and outlines CDC's prevention strategies.
- A Public Health Action Plan to Prevent Heart Disease and Stroke
Purpose of the plan: To chart a course for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and collaborating public health agencies, with all interested partners and the public at large, to help in promoting achievement of national goals for preventing heart disease and stroke over the next two decades–through 2020 and beyond.
- A Communication Guide for Policy and Environmental Change
- CDC Heart Disease and Stroke Prevention Program Evaluation Framework
- Page last reviewed: September 26, 2014
- Page last updated: September 26, 2014
- Content source: