Journal of School Health
This special issue of the American School Health Association�s
Journal of School Health* features
11 articles that describe key school health policies and practices across all
eight school health program components. The articles provide a
comprehensive description of SHPPS 2006.
- Overview and Summary
- Health Education
- Physical Education and Physical Activity
- Health Services
- Mental Health and Social Services
- Nutrition Services and Foods and Beverages Available at School
- Healthy and Safe School Environment, Part 1
- Healthy and Safe School Environment, Part 2, Physical School
- Faculty and Staff Health Promotion
- Family and Community Involvement in Schools
- Visit the American School Health Association and
download* PDF versions of the articles in this special issue.
- Order the Journal of School Health special issue
(Find it under the School Health Policies and Programs Study [SHPPS]
category on the order form).
Links to non-Federal organizations are provided solely as a service to our users. Links do not constitute an endorsement of any organization by CDC or the Federal Government, and none should be inferred. The CDC is not responsible for the content of the individual organization Web pages found at this link.
Documents on this page are available in
Portable Document Format (PDF). Learn more about viewing and printing
these documents with Acrobat