SHPPS 2006 Journal of School Health
This special issue of the American School Health Association’s Journal of School Health features 11 articles that describe key school health policies and practices across all eight school health program components. The articles provide a comprehensive description of SHPPS 2006.
- Overview and Summary
- Health Education
- Physical Education and Physical Activity
- Health Services
- Mental Health and Social Services
- Nutrition Services and Foods and Beverages Available at School
- Healthy and Safe School Environment, Part 1
- Healthy and Safe School Environment, Part 2, Physical School Environment
- Faculty and Staff Health Promotion
- Family and Community Involvement in Schools
- Visit the American School Health Association website and download* PDF versions of the articles in this special issue.
- Order the Journal of School Health special issue
(Find it under the School Health Policies and Practices Study [SHPPS] category on the order form).
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Adolescent and School Health
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
4770 Buford Hwy, NE
Atlanta, GA 30341
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO