Model Aquatic Health Code (MAHC) Former Technical Committee Members
The MAHC Steering Committee would like to acknowledge and thank the individuals who were committed enough to volunteer their time on MAHC technical committees to move the MAHC process forward.
- Terry Arko, SeaKlear Pools: Disinfection & Water Quality Technical Committee
- Steve Ashworth, CL Marketing, Inc.
- Jerry Cormier, Montana Department of Public Health: Disinfection & Water Quality and Lifeguarding and Bather Supervision Technical Committees
- Scott Coughlin, City of Phoenix, Arizona: Regulatory Program Administration Technical Committee and Monitoring and Testing Technical Committees
- Wayne Crokus, Ellis & Associates: Operator Training Technical Committee
- Mike Fabiani, International Hot Tub Association: Recirculation and Filtration Technical Committee
- Brian Freber, Water Technology, Inc.
- Lorraine Forston, Southern Nevada Health District, Nevada: Operator Training Technical Committee
- Chris Gordon, Virginia State Health Department: Risk Management Technical Committee
- Frank Goldstein, Chesapeake Aquatic Consultants, LLC: Facility Maintenance and Operation Technical Committee
- Steve Hawksley, Neptune Benson
- Joe Hunsaker, Counsilman & Hunsaker: Contamination Burden Technical Committee
- Leon Marquart, Lincoln-Lancaster County Health Department, Nebraska: Disinfection & Water Quality Technical Committee
- Robert Morgan, Sunbelt Pools: Risk Management & Safety Technical Committee
- Mark Pabst, Florida Department of Health: Operator Training Technical Committee
- Bob Pryor, Florida Department of Health: Disinfection & Water Quality Technical Committee
- Ron Robol, Pentair Water
- Raj Solomon, New Mexico Environment Department: Operator Training Technical Committee
- Greg Stockton, American Red Cross: Operator Training Technical Committee
- John Weber, Advantis Technologies, Inc.: Contamination Burden Technical Committee
For questions or comments about the Model Aquatic Health Code, please email MAHC@cdc.gov.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO
- For more information, please contact us at MAHC@cdc.gov