Ventilation and Air Quality Technical Committee - Model Aquatic Health Code
- Chairperson: Franceen Gonzales, Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.
- Vice Chairperson: Richard Cavestri, Imagination Resources
- Steering Committee Liaison: Douglas Sackett, New York State Department of Health
- Chip Blatchley, Purdue University
- Susan Campbell, Oklahoma City/County Health Department
- Lilia Chen, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- Keith Coursin, Desert Aire
- Jim Dunn, Aquatic Development Group
- Kevin Dunn, National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- Mike Groves, Menerga, Ltd.
- Michele Hlavsa, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- TJ Liston, YMCA of Central Virginia
- John McIlhargy, USA Swimming
- Mark Moore, Splash Universe Indoor Waterpark Resorts
- Chuck Neuman, Water Technology, Inc.
- Jeff Radue, Ramaker & Associates, Inc.
- Steve Vehige, McClure Engineering
Scope of Work
The Ventilation & Air Quality Technical Committee will examine both the outdoor and indoor environmental requirements needed to provide appropriate air quality, including: lighting, windows and natural lights, light levels, ventilation, contamination burden, water chemistry, air quality, mechanical systems, facility heating, humidity control, monitoring and testing, record keeping, and design and construction aspects affecting the ventilation and air quality.
For questions or comments about the Model Aquatic Health Code, please email MAHC@cdc.gov.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO
- For more information, please contact us at MAHC@cdc.gov