Monitoring and Testing Technical Committee - Model Aquatic Health Code
- Chairperson: Vincent Hill, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Vice Chairperson: Diane Miskowski, EMSL Analytical, Inc.
- Steering Committee Liaison: Bob Vincent, Florida Department of Health
- Neal Bloomenrader, Wyoming Dept of Agriculture
- Scott Bowron, City of London, Ontario, Canada
- Kevin Boyer, Aquasol Controllers
- Sung Choe, NSF International, Recreational Water Program
- Jason Hammond, Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park
- Tom Metzbower, Taylor Technologies
- John Pinckney, Cornwell Central School District
- Joe Sweazy, Hach
- Christopher (Culin) Tate, CAT Controllers, Inc.
- Robert Tuttle, Tuttle Training Solutions
- Tom Vyles, City of Plano Health Department
Scope of Work
The Monitoring & Testing Technical Committee will examine water quality issues, including: sample collection, sampling locations, testing equipment, and sample analysis for the various disinfection methodologies, microbial quality, chemical quality, water clarity, temperature, saturation index, recirculation effects, and other special requirements.
For questions or comments about the Model Aquatic Health Code, please email MAHC@cdc.gov.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC–INFO
- For more information, please contact us at MAHC@cdc.gov