Listed below are reports related to other illnesses, including disease outbreaks, swimming safety, and pool operation.
- CDC. Notes from the field: Investigation of leptospirosis underreporting — Puerto Rico, 2010. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2012;61(22):421.
- Reisen W, Takahashi RM, Carroll BD, Quiring R. Delinquent mortgages, neglected swimming pools, and West Nile Virus, California. Emerg Infect Dis. 2008;14(11):1747-9.
- CDC. Brief Report: Leptospirosis after flooding of a university campus — Hawaii, 2004. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2006;55(05):125-7.
- CDC. Update: Leptospirosis and unexplained acute febrile illness among athletes participating in triathlons — Illinois and Wisconsin, 1998. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 1998;47(32):673-6.
- CDC. Outbreak of acute febrile illness among athletes participating in triathlons — Wisconsin and Illinois, 1998. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 1998;47(28):585-8.