The following web pages contain water-related data and statistical information.
- United States National Estimate of Waterborne Disease
- Provides a summary of information derived from epidemiologic studies conducted by the University of California, Berkeley, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and CDC to assess the magnitude of endemic waterborne acute gastrointestinal illness (AGI) associated with consumption of drinking water from public water supplies.
- Nationally Notifiable Diseases
- HAZDAT has information on the release of hazardous substances from Superfund sites or from emergency events and on the effects of hazardous substances on the health of human populations.
- Alphabetical index of water-related health data
- This area is a CDC listing of external documents and webpages with links to several different public databases for beach water quality and closure information.
- National Waterborne Disease and Outbreaks Surveillance System (WBDOSS)
- Presents information on outbreaks reported to this national system.
- Press Release: Waterborne Diseases Could Cost over $500 Million Annually in U.S.
- Presents information about the annual cost of waterborne disease in the United States.