Water-Related Work at CDC
Water-related Research and Projects by CDC Center
Water is basic to life and health. Every living thing on this planet needs water in order to survive.
Because water affects everyone, projects and research involving water are ongoing at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, whether done on a small, local scale or spanning the global community.
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- Center for Global Health (CGH)
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention & Health Promotion (NCCDPHP)
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases (NCEZID)
- National Center for Environmental Health (NCEH)
- National Center for Injury Prevention & Control (NCIPC)
- National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Disease (NCIRD)
- National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH)
- Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response (OPHPR)