Click on the items in the image below to learn how to stay healthy and safe.
Health and Safety Tips:
- Always watch young children while they are swimming or playing in or around water.
- Teach your children to swim.
- Teach your children about water and pool safety rules.
- Learn cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- Put a high fence all the way around your pool and use a self-closing or self-latching gate.
- Keep lifesaving equipment, including a life ring, pole, rope, and personal flotation devices (PFDs), by the pool.
- Protect your family against recreational water illnesses by safely maintaining your pool and pool area.