Click on the items in the image below to learn how to stay healthy and safe.
Health and Safety Tips:
- Keep medicines out of reach of children.
- Dispose of expired medicines properly.
- Install grab bars in showers and tubs and next to toilets; use nonslip mats in bathtubs and showers and on floors.
- Keep cleaning products out of reach of children.
- Check water temperature before putting young children into the bathtub.
- Supervise young children in bathtubs.
- Wash hands to prevent the spread of many illnesses.
- Ventilate the room to prevent mold and mildew.
- Know if your drinking water comes from a private well. If so, test it for contaminants.
- Renovate right with lead-safe work practices.
- Run water until it is cold for drinking.