Multimedia products related to hand, foot, and mouth disease include a CDC feature story and a podcast. Other items about self-care practices are also available here.
- CDC Feature: Hand, Foot, & Mouth Disease provides the basics about hand, foot, and mouth disease, who is commonly affected, symptoms, how it spreads, and ways to prevent it.
- Podcast: Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease [4 mins] - CDC epidemiologist, Dr. Eileen Schneider, talks about hand, foot, and mouth disease, its symptoms, how it spreads, and ways to help protect yourself and your children from getting infected with the virus.
- For more information on self-care practices see these other CDC web sites
- Clean Hands Save Lives includes tips on handwashing and when to wash your hands.
- The video Put Your Hands Together and the podcast Put your Hands Together promotes the importance of proper hand washing.
- Hand Hygiene in Healthcare Settings includes guidelines and an interactive training course.
- Global Handwashing Day shines a spotlight on the state of handwashing around the world and raises awareness about the benefits of handwashing with soap.
- Page last reviewed: August 18, 2015
- Page last updated: August 18, 2015
- Content source: