Share Your Story
Tell Us your State-based HAI Prevention Success Stories
Stories will be used to demonstrate to Congress, the administrations, the public and your colleagues the impact of investment in state health departments on healthcare-associated infections (HAIs). Success stories may relate to any aspect of Recovery Act funding for HAIs and may include items such as:
- how funding is building the public health infrastructure for HAIs
- how your state plan is helping you implement HAI activities in your state
- how tools, guidelines, and other resources provided by CDC are helping you design HAI activities in your state
- how funding has helped improve surveillance of HAIs in your state
- how a prevention collaborative is reducing HAI rates in a group of hospitals
We would also like to hear about success stories that demonstrate the important role of State Health Departments in the elimination of HAIs.
Please limit success stories to 250 words. Success stories should include what was done, and concrete results of the activity.