Recovery Act Reporting Requirements
Not later than 10 days after the end of each calendar quarter, starting with the quarter in which these Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for Infectious Diseases (ELC) Recovery Act supplemental awards are issued, recipients must submit quarterly reports to CDC and HHS that will be posted for public access at www.Recovery.gov.
These quarterly reports must contain the following information:
- The total amount of Recovery Act funds under this award.
- The amount of Recovery Act funds received under this award that were obligated and expended for projects and activities.
- The amount of unobligated Recovery Act funds under this award.
- A detailed list of all projects and activities for which Recovery Act funds under this award were obligated and expended including:
- Detailed information on any sub-awards (sub-contracts or sub-grants) made by the recipient.
- Performance Measures: FY11 Q1
- Performance Measures: FY10 Q4
- Performance Measures: FY10 Q3
- Performance Measures: FY10 Q2
- Performance Measures: FY10 Q1