Guidelines for Setting Up Clinics
This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated. For updated information on the current flu season, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
July 24, 2009 2:00 PM ET
These documents provide guidance for state and local public health departments to assist them in planning for a novel H1N1 vaccination program.
- Outline for Planning and Operating a Large-Scale Influenza Vaccination Clinic
- Guidelines for Large Scale Pandemic Influenza Vaccination Clinics
- Large-Scale Vaccination Clinic Output and Staffing Estimates: An Example
- Safety and Security at Mass Influenza Vaccination Clinics - State and local health departments should include safety and security measures in their planning of mass clinics. An example of items that need consideration can be found at the Wisconsin Department of Health Services
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO