Content on this page was developed during the 2009-2010 H1N1 pandemic and has not been updated.
- The H1N1 virus that caused that pandemic is now a regular human flu virus and continues to circulate seasonally worldwide.
- The English language content on this website is being archived for historic and reference purposes only.
- For current, updated information on seasonal flu, including information about H1N1, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
School Dismissal Monitoring System
April 9, 2010 11:30 AM ET
Please report novel influenza A (H1N1) related school and/or district closures by:
- Filling out an online reporting form, or
- Downloading an electronic version of the reporting form, filling it out, and submitting via email or FAX.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the U. S. Department of Education have established a School Dismissal Monitoring System to report on novel influenza (H1N1)-related school or school district dismissal in the United States. Your assistance in reporting known school dismissals is very important.
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO