Tools for Providers of Children with High Risk Conditions
This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated. For updated information on the current flu season, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
The purpose of “Tools for Providers of Children with High Risk Conditions”is to provide information and communication resources to health care providers who care for children at higher risk for serious illness or influenza complications.
The toolkit includes:
- Information Sheet: Access to 2009 H1N1 Monovalent Vaccine for Children with High-Risk Medical Conditions
- Template Letters (or E-mails) to Send to Parents
- Getting Your Child Vaccinated Against the 2009 H1N1 Flu – Letter # 1
- Reminder: Get Your Child Vaccinated – Letter # 2
Additional 2009 H1N1 Flu: Free Communication Resources (brochures, flyers, podcasts to link to from your organization’s website or print up and post in your office) http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/flyers.htm
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO