Content on this page was developed during the 2009-2010 H1N1 pandemic and has not been updated.
- The H1N1 virus that caused that pandemic is now a regular human flu virus and continues to circulate seasonally worldwide.
- The English language content on this website is being archived for historic and reference purposes only.
- For current, updated information on seasonal flu, including information about H1N1, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
Tools for Providers of Children with High Risk Conditions
The purpose of “Tools for Providers of Children with High Risk Conditions”is to provide information and communication resources to health care providers who care for children at higher risk for serious illness or influenza complications.
The toolkit includes:
- Information Sheet: Access to 2009 H1N1 Monovalent Vaccine for Children with High-Risk Medical Conditions
- Template Letters (or E-mails) to Send to Parents
- Getting Your Child Vaccinated Against the 2009 H1N1 Flu – Letter # 1
- Reminder: Get Your Child Vaccinated – Letter # 2
Additional 2009 H1N1 Flu: Free Communication Resources (brochures, flyers, podcasts to link to from your organization’s website or print up and post in your office) http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/flyers.htm
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO