Please be advised that all of the CDC-sponsored EUAs listed on this website are currently in effect and will remain in effect through June 23, 2010, unless the declaration of emergency is terminated or the Emergency Use Authorizations are revoked sooner or the declaration of emergency is extended. Additional information and guidance regarding EUA termination will be posted on this website closer to the eventual termination date.
Emergency Use Authorization of Relenza (zanamivir)
This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated. For updated information on the current flu season, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
- FDA-Issued Relenza EUA Letter (2.78 MB)
- Fact Sheet for Health Care Providers
- Fact Sheet for Patients and Parents/Caregivers
- *Listing of Stockpiled Antivirals at or Nearing Expiration
- Patient instructions for Diskhaler
- Package insert (222 KB)
- EUA Conditions
***Note: For information on recognizing and reporting adverse events (side effects) of Relenza, please refer to the applicable Fact Sheet.
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO