Please be advised that all of the CDC-sponsored EUAs listed on this website are currently in effect and will remain in effect through June 23, 2010, unless the declaration of emergency is terminated or the Emergency Use Authorizations are revoked sooner or the declaration of emergency is extended. Additional information and guidance regarding EUA termination will be posted on this website closer to the eventual termination date.
Emergency Use Authorization of Peramivir IV
Content on this page was developed during the 2009-2010 H1N1 pandemic and has not been updated.
- The H1N1 virus that caused that pandemic is now a regular human flu virus and continues to circulate seasonally worldwide.
- The English language content on this website is being archived for historic and reference purposes only.
- For current, updated information on seasonal flu, including information about H1N1, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
- FDA Questions and Answers for Health Care Providers: Renal Dosing and Administration Recommendations for Peramivir IV
- Peramivir IV Questions and Answers for Health Care Providers
- To request Peramivir IV (licensed clinicians with prescribing privileges ONLY), CLICK HERE. For any questions, call 1-800-CDC-INFO (1-800-232-4636).
- For questions relating to this Emergency Use Authorization, contact: EUA.OCET@fda.hhs.gov
Mandatory Requirements for Reporting all Medication Errors and selected Adverse Events regarding emergency use of Peramivir IV
- For detailed information, please refer to the Peramivir IV Fact Sheet for Health Care Providers. For additional information, please refer to Information for Healthcare Professionals: Mandatory Adverse Event Reporting for Emergency Use of Peramivir Under EUA.
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO