Please be advised that all of the CDC-sponsored EUAs listed on this website are currently in effect and will remain in effect through June 23, 2010, unless the declaration of emergency is terminated or the Emergency Use Authorizations are revoked sooner or the declaration of emergency is extended. Additional information and guidance regarding EUA termination will be posted on this website closer to the eventual termination date.
Emergency Use Authorization of N95 Respirators
This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated. For updated information on the current flu season, see the CDC Seasonal Flu website.
- FDA-Issued N95 Respirators EUA Letter
- N95 Respirators: EUA Summary Fact Sheet
- N95 Respirators: EUA Summary Fact Sheet (Spanish)
- Disposable Respirators: General Donning Instructions Updated Nov 6
- Procedimientos generales para colocarse y descartar en formaadecuada los respiradores desechables Updated Nov 6
- EUA Conditions for State and Local Partners
Get email updates
To receive weekly email updates about this site, enter your email address:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
24 Hours/Every Day