- Kasolo F, Yoti Z, Bakyaita N, Gaturuku P, Katz R, Fischer JE, Perry HN (2013). “IDSR as a platform for implementing IHR in African countries.” Biosecur Bioterror. Sep: 11(3):163-9. Doi 10.1089/bsp.2013.0032.
- Yahaya AA, Ndihokubwayo JB, Coulibaly SO, Akanmori B, Mwenda J, Dosseh A, Byabamazime CR, Oneybujoh PC, Kariuki S, Kasolo FC (2013). “Laboratory capacity in 2012 for diagnosis of epidemic prone diseases in the context of Integrated Disease Surveillance and Response in the WHO African Region.” African Health Monitor. Nov 2013: Issue 18:44-48.
- Lukwago L, Nanyunja M, Ndayimirije N, Wamala J, Malimbo M, Mbabazi W, Gasasira A, Nabukenya IN, Musenero M, Alemu W, Perry H, Nsubuga P, Talisuna A (2013). “The implementation of Integrated Disese Surveillance and Response in Uganda: a review of progress and challenges between 2001 and 2007.” Health Policy Plan. Jan:28(1):30-40. Doi: 10.1093/heapol/czs022. Epub 2012 Jun 4.
- McDonnell SM, Perry HN, McLaughlin B, Mccurdy B, Parrish RG. (2007). “Information for disasters, information disasters, and disastrous information.” Prehosp Disaster Med. Sep-Oct: 22(5):406-13.
- Perry et al. Planning an integrated disease surveillance and response system: a matrix of skills and activities. BMC Medicine 2007, 5:24
- Nsubuga et al. Implementing integrated disease surveillance and response: Four African countries’ experience, 1998-2005. Global Public Health 2009, 5:4
- Somda et al. Cost analysis of an integrated disease surveillance and response system: case of Burkina Faso, Eritrea, and Mali. Cost Effectiveness and Resource Allocation 2009, 7:1
- Somda et al. Modeling the Cost-Effectiveness of the Integrated Disease Surveillance and Response (IDSR) System: Meningitis in Burkina Faso. PLoS ONE 2010, 5:9
- Kebede et al. Trends of Major Disease Outbreaks in the African Region, 2003-2007, East African Journal of Public Health, 2010, 7:1
- Kebede et al., Strengthening systems for communicable disease surveillance: Creating a Laboratory network in Rwanda, Health Research Policy and Systems 2011, 9:27
- Sow et al., Trained District Health Personnel and the Performance of Integrated Disease Surveillance in the WHO African Region, East African Journal of Public Health, 2010, 7:1
Link to WHO Bulletin