ERRB Scientific Publications: Nutrition
- Woodruff BA, Duffield A. Anthropometric assessment of nutritional status in adolescent populations in humanitarian emergencies. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition. Nov 2002;56(11):1108-1118.
- Bhatia R, Toole M. Nutritional problems among refugee populations. Proceedings of the Sixth International Congress, World Federation of Public Health Associations, November 10-14, 1991, Atlanta, Georgia. Washington, DC: World Federation of Public Health Associations; 1990:90-92.
- Hassan K, Sullivan KM, Yip R, et al. Factors associated with anemia in refugee children. Journal of Nutrition. Nov 1997;127(11):2194-2198.
- Dowell SF, Toko A, Sita C, et al. Health and nutrition in centers for unaccompanied refugee children. Experience from the 1994 Rwandan refugee crisis. JAMA. 1995;273(22):1802-1806.
- Toole MJ, Nieburg P, Waldman RJ. The association between inadequate rations, undernutrition prevalence, and mortality in refugee camps: case studies of refugee populations in eastern Thailand, 1979-1980, and eastern Sudan, 1984-1985. Journal of Tropical Pediatrics. Oct 1988;34(5):218-224.
- CDC. Famine-affected, refugee and displaced populations: recommendations for public health issues. MMWR Recommendation and Report. 1992;41(RR-13).
- CDC. Assessment of health-related needs after tsunami and earthquake - three districts, Aceh Province, Indonesia, July-August 2005. MMWR. 2006;55(04):93-97.
- CDC. Nutritional and Health Status of Children during a Food Crisis – Niger, September 17-October 14, 2005. MMWR. 2006;55(43):1172-1176.
- Tomczyk B, Dunne E, et al. Emergency Nutrition and Mortality Surveys Conducted Among Sudanese Refugees and Chadian Villagers, Northeast Chad, June 2004: CDC; 2004.
- Bhatia R, Blanton C, et al. Emergency Nutrition Assessment of Crisis Affected Populations, Darfur Region, Sudan, August-September 2004: CDC; 2004.
- Salama P, Assefa F, Talley L, et al. Malnutrition, measles, mortality, and the humanitarian response during a famine in Ethiopia. JAMA. 2001;286(5):563-571.
- Assefa F, Jabarkhil MZ, Salama P, et al. Malnutrition and mortality in Kohistan District, Afghanistan, April 2001. JAMA. 2001;286(21): 2723-2728.
- Salama P, Spiegel P, Van Dyke M, et al. Mental health and nutritional status among the adult Serbian minority in Kosovo. JAMA. 2000;284(5):578-584.
- Yip R, Sharp TW. Acute Malnutrition and High Childhood Mortality Related to Diarrhea: Lessons From the 1991 Kurdish Refugee Crisis. JAMA. 1993;270(5):587-590.
- CDC. Nutrition and mortality assessment - southern Sudan, March 1993. MMWR. 1993;42(16):304-308.
- CDC. Nutritional Needs Surveys Among the Elderly - Russia and Armenia, 1992. MMWR. 1992;41(43):809.
- CDC. Health and nutritional profiles of refugees--Ethiopia, 1989-1990. MMWR. 1990;39(40):707-709, 715-718.
- Blanck HM, Bowman BA, Serdula MK, et al. Angular stomatitis and riboflavin status among adolescent Bhutanese refugees living in southeastern Nepal. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 2002;76(2):430-435.
- CDC. Outbreak of Pellagra among Mozambican Refugees - Malawi, 1990. MMWR. 1991;40(13):209-213.