IERH Scientific Publications: Water and Sanitation
- Burkot T, Handzel T, Schmaedick M, et al. Productivity of natural and artificial containers for aedes polynesiensis and aedes aegypti in American Samoan villages. Medical and Veterinary Entomology. 2007;21:22-29.
- CDC. Assessment of health-related needs after tsunami and earthquake - three districts, Aceh Province, Indonesia, July-August 2005. MMWR. 2006;55(04):93-97.
- Sobsey MD, Handzel T, Venczel L. Chlorination and safe storage of household drinking water in developing countries to reduce waterborne disease. Water Science & Technology. 2003;47(3):221-228.
- Handzel T, Karanja D, Addiss D, et al. Geographic indicators of schistosomiasis and soil-transmitted helminthes in western Kenya - implications for anthelminthic mass treatment. American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2003;69(3): 318-323.
- Chartier W, Malenga G, Roberts L. UNHCR improved water container study, final report: Malawi. CDC, UNHCR; 1993.