IERH Scientific Publications: HIV/AIDS
See also IERH Program Fact Sheet: HIV/AIDS.
- Hankins CA, Friedman SR, Zafar T, et al. Transmission and prevention of HIV and sexually transmitted infections in war settings: implications for current and future armed conflicts. AIDS. Nov 22 2002;16(17):2245-2252.
- Kaiser R, Spiegel P, Salama P, et al. HIV/AIDS seroprevalence and behavioral risk factor survey in Sierra Leone, April 2002. Altanta: CDC; 2003.
- Salama P, Dondero T. HIV surveillance in complex emergencies. AIDS. 2001;15(3):S4-12.
- McGinn T, Purdin S, Krause S, et al. Forced migration and transmission of HIV and other sexually transmitted infections: policy and programmatic responses. 2001. http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/InSite?page=kb-08-01-08
- Khaw A, Salama P, Burkholder B, Dondero T. HIV risk and prevention in emergency-affected populations: a review. Disasters. 2000;24(3):181-197.