- Get Smart for Healthcare
- Antimicrobial Resistance in Healthcare Settings
- Get Smart: Know When Antibiotics Work on the Farm
- CDC Medication Safety Program
- CDC Feature: Cold and Cough Medicines: Information for Parents
- CDC Feature: Medicine Safety: Who's At Risk and What You Can Do
- Kids Aren’t Just Small Adults
- The best way to take your OTC pain reliever. Seriously.
- American Academy of Pediatrics: Questions & Answers about Colds
- Over the Counter Medication Safety, Consumer Health Products Association
- National MRSA Education Initiative
Images and logos on this website which are trademarked/copyrighted or used with permission of the trademark/copyright or logo holder are not in the public domain. These images and logos have been licensed for or used with permission in the materials provided on this website. The materials in the form presented on this website may be used without seeking further permission. Any other use of trademarked/copyrighted images or logos requires permission from the trademark/copyright holder...more
This graphic notice means that you are leaving an HHS Web site. For more information, please see the Exit Notification and Disclaimer policy.