December 5, 2016
This week, we highlight a NCI-NHLBI Free Webinar on December 14 from 2:00 to 3 pm EST on: Precision Public Health in Action: How to Prevent Heart Disease and Cancer Associated with Inherited Mutations.
Sign up here for the event.
For additional information on precision medicine and population health webinars click here.
- MMWR Article: Family History & Genomics in Cancer Prevention - This week we highlight a new MMWR article, CDC Grand Rounds: Family History and Genomics as Tools for Cancer Prevention and Control Juan L. Rodriguez, MPH, MS; Cheryll C. Thomas, MSPH; Greta M. Massetti, PhD; et al. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2016;65:1291–4
- Watch the 1- hour grand rounds video: Cancer and Family History: Using Genomics for Prevention
- New CDC Blog Post: From One Hundred Thousand Genomes in the United Kingdom to Millions of Genomes in the United States: What Lessons Can we Learn?
- New CDC Genomics Publications
- CDC Implementation Resources: Watch the Genetic Alliance Webinar Video on Implementing Public Health Genomics in Your State: Resources from the CDC Office of Public Health Genomics
- Pathogen Genomics and Public Health: AMD in Action
- Page last reviewed: December 1, 2016
- Page last updated: December 5, 2016
- Content source: