This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
Beyond Genomic Competencies 2001
Reports and publications
- ASTHO (Association of State and Territorial Health Officials) Report
Genetic Competencies for Public Health (See May-June 2001, Page 9)
“The findings and conclusions in these presentations have not been formally disseminated by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and should not be construed to represent any agency determination or policy.”
- Genetic Competencies (PPT 237KB)
A slide set containing basic information about genomic workforce competencies
- Genetic Competencies for Laboratorians (PPT 275KB)
A slide set presented by Lou Turner, Director of the North Carolina Public Health Laboratory, to the joint APHL/CSTE meeting on June 12, 2001 in Portland Oregon. This was part of the afternoon session on workforce development.
- Genetic / Genomic Competencies for Public Health (PPT 226KB)
Presented by Kristine M. Gebbie, DrPH, RN
At the American Public Health Association Meeting
October 24th, 2001, Atlanta, GA
- Page last reviewed: November 18, 2010 (archived document)
- Content source: