HuGE Navigator provides access to a continuously updated knowledge base in human genome epidemiology, including information on population prevalence of genetic variants, gene-disease associations, gene-gene and gene- environment interactions, and evaluation of genetic tests.
- HuGE Literature Finder: Find published articles in genetic associations and human genome epidemiology.
- Phenopedia: Look up genetic associations and human genome epidemiology summaries by disease.
- Genopedia: Look up genetic associations and human genome epidemiology summaries by gene.
- GWAS Integrator: Explore published GWAS and relevant information.
- Gene Prospector: A gateway for evaluating genes in relation to disease and risk factors.
- HuGE Watch: Track the evolution of published literature in human genome epidemiology.
- HuGE Investigator Browser: Find investigators in a particular field of human genome epidemiology.
- Variant Name Mapper: Map common names and rs numbers of genetic variants.
- Genotype Prevalence Catalog: Present genotype prevalence estimates in US population.
- HuGE Risk Translator: Calculate the predictive value of genetic markers for disease risk.
- HuGE Track: A custom track built for HuGE data in the UCSC Genome Browser.
Get email updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address: