HuGE Navigator provides access to a continuously updated knowledge base in human genome epidemiology, including information on population prevalence of genetic variants, gene-disease associations, gene-gene and gene- environment interactions, and evaluation of genetic tests.
- HuGE Literature Finder: Find published articles in genetic associations and human genome epidemiology.
- Phenopedia: Look up genetic associations and human genome epidemiology summaries by disease.
- Genopedia: Look up genetic associations and human genome epidemiology summaries by gene.
- GWAS Integrator: Explore published GWAS and relevant information.
- Gene Prospector: A gateway for evaluating genes in relation to disease and risk factors.
- HuGE Investigator Browser: Find investigators in a particular field of human genome epidemiology.
- Variant Name Mapper: Map common names and rs numbers of genetic variants.
- Page last reviewed: November 2, 2015
- Page last updated: November 2, 2015
- Content source: